COVID-19 Update / Summer Programming
We hope your family is staying well as we all navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our families, our community, and our world.
As a result, the following spring and summer programs will be impacted:
- Fitness Testing Camp scheduled for May 15-17 has been postponed;
- June and July camps have been postponed.
Right now we are not asking for camp sign ups. We are in a holding pattern, waiting until we move into another phase of return to play where we are allowed to have "events", before we can be sure of dates and going forward. US Ski and Snowboard reps will be updating our regional associations on their tentative plans for their developmental ski summer camps. For more information on the guidelines we are following, https://www.teamusa.org/coronavirus.
We have place holders for each camp and have our accommodations plans worked out if there is a relaxation in social distancing and a safe way to bring athletes together. Once we have an ability to proceed we will open up registration and adjust an early bird rate.
If you require an immediate refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your registration.
Thank you for your patience. Stay safe, stay healthy, we are in this together!
Your gift, no matter how big or small, is very important to us.We thank you very much for your generous support of our year-round programming!
Make a Donation